📝To the office itself
❗ First things first
- 🔄 Workload: few hours per year
- 💵 Wage: honorary
- 🏡 Place of workVirtual meetings /1x per year
📃 Your tasks
- Co-design of the association's strategy
- 💳 Right of co-determination in project financing (budgeting)
- 😎 Cooperation with the other board members and GL
- 🎉 Participation in association events
🔍 Requirements profile
Previous knowledge (advantageous)
- Social sector (social assistance, integration)
- Organisational structures of non-profits
- Legal issues in the context of NPOs
- Acquisition / Crowdfunding
📮 Application procedure
Just send us a CV and a cover letter or, for example, a video of yourself. We are very open regarding your application form.
If you already have experience in association/board work, please let us know briefly. As soon as we have received your application, we will check your documents and discuss them with the board. If everything fits, we will invite you to a meeting to get to know each other.
Provided that everything is coherent for both sides after this step, we will propose you for election to the board at the general meeting.
🍪 What we offer
Our association is growing very fast and has created a huge impact for people affected by poverty in Switzerland in a very short time.
Become part of this mission and support us with your expertise. Our name is known far and wide - and with your help we will probably be allowed to grow even bigger!
💌 Your application
Your experience is not so important, but we would like to get to know you as a person. Please explain the following about yourself in your cover letter:
- Who are you and what have you done so far?
- Why do you want to work at wLw?
- What do you hope to get out of this job?
Of course, we are still interested in that too:
- Curriculum vitae
- References (please specify immediately)
Then send us your application straight away to our contact mailbox. You are also welcome to provide us with the files via swisstransfer:
Any other questions?
Just send us a quick email or give us a call:
- 📞 +41 56 521 30 29